"Every child is gifted--they just unwrap their packages at different times" ~Unknown







Sunday, October 9, 2011

Special Olympics

This past Friday, my students went to Special Olympics at a local high school. Special Olympics is so awesome! All of my students came in either first place or second place in their events. Special Olympics has different field events: track, softball throw, shot put, etc. My students usually participate in track events and softball throws. The day usually goes very well and my kids really enjoy it. Parents will come and watch their children participate. Overall, it is a great day for the children, teachers, and parents. I will try to load pictures later in the week.

1 comment:

  1. What a great experience for your students! My husband and I have participated with Special Olympics in the past and always love the experience we have with the children. I would love to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete