"Every child is gifted--they just unwrap their packages at different times" ~Unknown







Saturday, September 24, 2011

What a week...

Do you ever have one of those weeks where you look back and say, "how did I get through this week?!" Mine was like this. I had 3 IEPs this week on top of trying to balance schoolwork...whew! I made it and  am happy to report that one of the IEPs I held this week was of the student I reported about in another post who is struggling with math. Although we decided not to pull the student out of math, we have put her on a modified math curriculum. We use similar concepts like the class is working towards, but on this student's level. We have only been doing this for 2 days, but hopefully this will help this student be more successful. I will definitely update this student's progress in future blogs.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you are talking about, I had one of those weeks last week. I can't imagine what I will do with all my extra time after grad school! I love your Bookshelf app and your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like the first quarter of school has been extremely busy the past few years for me and sometimes I look back at the past 18 months and wonder how I've managed at all.:) In fifth grade we always have the pressures of testing and assessments. It can get crazy at times. I love working with the students and seeing the progress they've made every year though. I realize how much progress the previous class has made when I begin a new year.

    ReplyDelete