"Every child is gifted--they just unwrap their packages at different times" ~Unknown







Friday, June 25, 2010

Skype

Cassie, Johnna, and I had a Skype conference call this morning. At first we were having difficulty getting everybody on the line, but after a few minutes we were talking. Skype is very neat! I liked how it showed the images of who you are talking with and when a certain person would talk it would highlight them. I also liked how you can type while you are having a discussion and upload files. We talked about the components of our final project, what the slideshow would look like, and what we all have done so far. We are planning to have another conference call July 5 to discuss our final project again. I really like this Web 2.0 tool and I plan to use it. It is user-friendly and I like it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment