"Every child is gifted--they just unwrap their packages at different times" ~Unknown







Friday, October 21, 2011

The End

The end of a class is always so bitter-sweet to me. I am excited that the course is coming to a close but at the same time I always really enjoy working with classmates, and miss this bond you develop. Even though we have worked together online and never have met, I truly feel like we can develop relationships and connect one another. It is amazing that you can do this through technology-that's why I love it! I have really enjoyed this class and learning the about the different Web 2.0 techniques. I look forward to implementing these great plans and tools in my classroom!

1 comment:

  1. The end of a class and the end of an academic school year is always so bitter-sweet for me too. I like to see how much I've learned and how far my students have come, but at the same time you know you've formed some great relationships that you don't want to see end. It was great getting to know you through this class and I look forward to working with you in our next one. :)

    ReplyDelete